Grid Tied Systems
- Grid tied systems are good for commercial, industrial and residential application. The system work together with the grid supply. Electricity is generated by the PV panels and supplement power drawn from the municipal connection. The result is a saving on your monthly electricity bill.
Off Grid Systems
- Standalone or Off-Grid Solar Systems are installed in situations where mains power is not available, or the client wishes to become completely independent of the grid. All power is generated by the solar panels; a battery bank stores excess power for use at night or when the sun is not shining.
- (Uninterruptible Power Supply) A device that provides battery backup when the electrical power fails. Small UPS systems provide power to run essential services during power outages such as lights, PCs and servers. At home a small UPS can run lights, home entertainment systems and security for a few hours. Larger UPS systems have enough battery capacity to run larger devices and appliances, as required.
- LED lighting is very popular due to the low power consumption as well as durability and long lifespan. Installing or retrofitting LED lighting provides one of the highest return on investment and is normally one of the first steps to take when implementing energy efficiency measures. LED lighting is suitable for all application from industrial, commercial and residential.
Solar Water Heating
- A solar geyser is highly efficient to generate hot water from the sun without consuming electricity. Efficiency is further enhanced by storing the hot water is a well-insulated vessel. Different technologies and configurations are possible, making it important to have the installation done by professionals. Solar geysers are suitable to all applications including industrial, commercial and residential..
System Design & Installation
- Solar system design takes into account many factors and system parameters and can become highly technical. To ensure safety and optimal performance, it is essential that the system be designed by professionals. State of the art design software, good engineering practice and many years of experience are all required to ensure that a system performs according to specification.
- Water Harvesting Solutions
- Energy Audits
- Heat Pumps
- Solar Water Pumps